Friday, December 30, 2011

Winter Break

winter break has been a blast the first few days my mom and and the kids went up to a cabin where it snowed like crazy during that time i got to hang out with my dad it was soooo much fun he took me to a movie we went and saw real steel it was so good i could watch it over and over and not get bored if your ever at the movie line and don't know what to see go see that movie i'd give it 5 stars totally. on the way home we got in and out which is so good they have the best fries but they get cold very easy the next day i got to do some major service with my dad at the bishop's store house for my church. we worked in the back and packaged oranges, grapefruit, and onions the only bad part about that was i had to get up at 7:00 it might have been 6 i don't remember. well my break has been great i got every thing i wanted for Christmas but i can't wait for school to start back up again i'm so stinking bored i'm going nuts well please tell me what you guys did over break <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment